In this unit they are going to learn:
- Seconds to measure short time interval or duration.
- Convert between units of time (hours, minutes and seconds).
- Use the facts and relationship of time to solve the problem.
- Read, interpreting and creating a timelines.
Number (Factors and Multiples)
- List and determine Factors number up to 100.
- Find Common factors and The Greatest Common Factors (GCD).
- Identify and list prime and composite numbers up to 100.
- List and determine the first 12 multiple of a number.
- Common multiples and Least Common Multiple (LCM).
- Solve problem involving factors and multiples.
- Compare and order proper fraction with one whole.
- Add/subtract related fraction with one whole.
- Identify the model improper fraction.
- Express an Improper fraction as mixed number and vice versa.
- Express Improper fraction of mixed number in its simplest form.
- Perform Addition and subtraction of mixed numbers.